When a cyberattack, ransomware or other emergency happens in NJ, call the ransomware emergency response team at Partners in Regulatory Compliance (PIRC) for immediate Cybersecurity Emergency Response.
Are you experiencing a Cybersecurity Emergency in NJ? Do you suspect that your systems may have been breached? Do you have a ransomware emergency on your hands? When disaster strikes, bring in our New Jersey-based Cybersecurity Emergency Response Team as early as possible.
If your organization has been compromised or is having ransomware or other cyber-attacks perpetrated on it, emotions will understandably be elevated and several people inside and outside of your organization will offer up their varied opinions.
Make no mistake about it, more often than not, today’s cybersecurity emergency is usually rooted in very sophisticated attack vectors that require a response from seasoned cybersecurity experts.
When a cybersecurity incident occurs, questions abound.
- Should we pay the ransom?
- What if we pay the ransom and still don’t get our data and files back?
- Why is it taking so long to recover from this ransomware or other cyberattack?
- Do we have an Incident Response Plan?
- Do we need to notify the authorities?
- Do we need to notify our customers?
- Do our current IT personnel have the specific cybersecurity expertise to get our business back online, and prevent this from happening again?
Much like any crime, the minutes, hours and days immediately ensuing after the cyberattack is critical. What you do here and now will determine the outcome of your recovery efforts and chart your path forward in terms of your ability to thwart future cyberattacks and cybersecurity incidents.
When disaster strikes, call us at (646) 863-9050 and leverage the 250+ years of collective experience that we offer. Our NJ-based Cybersecurity Emergency Response Team is comprised of courteous and knowledgeable professionals that can guide your recovery efforts and advise you on mitigating the risks of a recurrence.